To watch 10 movies in a month, that's our aim! Even though I don't usually like watching movie in the movie house and I prefer watching dramas because it's run time is much shorter, I'm able to watch my 10th movie for the month!
It's Shige's aim, to watch 10 movies in a month, I also want to challenge it. And now I already did it! I have other movies that I haven't yet watch and will look for other movies to watch in the following months to come.
Here's the list of the movies I watched, not in chronological order:
2 local movies:
1. Kimi Dora
2. Here comes the bride
Both are comedy movies and I really like it, it has a lot of funny moments
3. Sunadokei (Sand Chronicles)
4. Kamikaze Girls
5. Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu ( I give my first love to you)
6. Densen no Uta (Suicide Song)
7. Summer Time Machine Blues
8. Riri Shushu no Subete(All about Lily Chou chou)
9. Tada, Kimi wo aishiteru (Heavenly Forest)
10. Honokaa Boy
The last three movies are recommended to me by my former classmate in Nihongo class
• Sunadokei, for me is a normal movie but it's a love story.
• Kamikaze girls, I really wanted to watch this before. I think it just slipped on my mind. It's really a funny movie, I enjoyed watching it.
• Boku no... it's a sad story but I feel like some of the scenes are expected.
• Densen no Uta, a AKB48 movie! I don't know if I'll watch the whole Majisuka Gakuen drama, I just watched the 2 episodes where Sayaka appeared in. It's a horror movie, but no that creepy.
• Summer time blues is the last movie I watched! It's really funny, you'll get irritated by how the characters are so stupid! Really, Ueno Juri and Eita have chemistry.
• Riri Shushu no subete is a bit of a dark movie. I felt a bit depressed after watching it but still it's a great movie. A movie for a fan!
• Tada, Kimi wo aishiteru, another love story and the phasing of the story is amazing. I think it's better than Sunadokei.
• Honokaa boy is a light movie, the phasing is a bit slow but when you watch it, it's like you're drawn into watching up to the end.
It's amazing that Japanese movies have different genres and it's enjoyable to watch.