FINALLY kis-my-ft2 is DEBUTING!!! News floated around twitter and after a few minutes there are online articles supporting it. They will release debut CD this May
I hope it's a single first so that they'll have a new song again after 3D Girl. And they are really ready for an album release with their selections of solo and group songs. I really do expect that Fire beat and Inori will be n their very first album.
And yeah, don't know how would the "new" fans of kis-my-ft2 will act around the fandom and interact with the ever so patient fans ever. I hope fans of kis-my-ft2 will turn out to be good fans not like the elitist and so scary fans of other debuted groups.
Lastly, I don't know but I feel that there's some conspiracy behind the kis-my-ft2 debut. I'm not surprised about them debuting in fact I'm so happy and fans really expected it. The thing is, NEWS is on "hiatus" again and are doing solo works and the fact that KAT-TUN fans are so sketchy and whining about the "low" CD sales and dragging other debuted groups and comparing them in their whining.
Like I've beens saying for a not so long time ago, I feel that when kis-my-ft2 debut, they can beat NEWS, KAT-TUN and kanjani8 in terms of CD sales. Well, not sure about kanjani8 but kis-my-ft2 can sing a large variety of song genres. Inori is like a NEWS song, Fire Beat is like a KAT-TUN song and Kis My Calling is like a Kanjan8 song. It's like they can sing every group's genre.
Kis-my-ft2 sings well, they can sing legit rap, Senga and Miyata can do acrobatics, and they can roller skates.
On the other note, Yokoo finally is in a debuted group. Sadly, Iida left long ago and Takeuchi left M.A.D. and JE just last year. It'll be really epic if all of the KKKity members debut.
But yeah, I'm really happy for kis-my-ft2. Finally they debut!!!
***This is just a quick update. Will make a real entry later***
To watch 10 movies in a month, that's our aim! Even though I don't usually like watching movie in the movie house and I prefer watching dramas because it's run time is much shorter, I'm able to watch my 10th movie for the month!
It's Shige's aim, to watch 10 movies in a month, I also want to challenge it. And now I already did it! I have other movies that I haven't yet watch and will look for other movies to watch in the following months to come.
Here's the list of the movies I watched, not in chronological order:
2 local movies:
1. Kimi Dora
2. Here comes the bride
Both are comedy movies and I really like it, it has a lot of funny moments
3. Sunadokei (Sand Chronicles)
4. Kamikaze Girls
5. Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu ( I give my first love to you)
6. Densen no Uta (Suicide Song)
7. Summer Time Machine Blues
8. Riri Shushu no Subete(All about Lily Chou chou)
9. Tada, Kimi wo aishiteru (Heavenly Forest)
10. Honokaa Boy
The last three movies are recommended to me by my former classmate in Nihongo class
• Sunadokei, for me is a normal movie but it's a love story.
• Kamikaze girls, I really wanted to watch this before. I think it just slipped on my mind. It's really a funny movie, I enjoyed watching it.
• Boku no... it's a sad story but I feel like some of the scenes are expected.
• Densen no Uta, a AKB48 movie! I don't know if I'll watch the whole Majisuka Gakuen drama, I just watched the 2 episodes where Sayaka appeared in. It's a horror movie, but no that creepy.
• Summer time blues is the last movie I watched! It's really funny, you'll get irritated by how the characters are so stupid! Really, Ueno Juri and Eita have chemistry.
• Riri Shushu no subete is a bit of a dark movie. I felt a bit depressed after watching it but still it's a great movie. A movie for a fan!
• Tada, Kimi wo aishiteru, another love story and the phasing of the story is amazing. I think it's better than Sunadokei.
• Honokaa boy is a light movie, the phasing is a bit slow but when you watch it, it's like you're drawn into watching up to the end.
It's amazing that Japanese movies have different genres and it's enjoyable to watch.
Finally! After debating for a long time, I did my second (I think) friends cut.
Why did I cut you? One or more than two things in the list:
1. Your journal is virtually empty.
2. You don't update your journal for a long time, long intervals included.
3. I don't read your journal posts.
4. We have different fandom, interests, likes and dislikes.
5. I just feel doing so (This is subjective of my preferences).